Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

14 February, 2010

Open for business

I was talking with Prokofy Neva about the battery idea I had, and they pretty much shot it down. Prokofy pretty much brought up the problem that I wasn't advertising. I had done quite a bit trying to advertise, setup many shops, but my store in search, do the commission catalog thing and run classifieds. It seemed like ot of work without getting anything in return.

I decided to try and go for it once more and set up shop on the main land next to a road. I now have the "show in search" marked, and a classified listing for the location. In addition, I'm marking up the land to a higher price for sale. I imagine if it sells, I would immediately make a good profit anyway that could enable me to expand. We'll see what happens.

Visit Skegemog (10, 96, 112).

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home