Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

19 March, 2010

Life Updates

I haven't been blogging much. For one, I have been "away" playing Final Fantasy XIII. My laptop was also paying a visit to the Geek Squad again at BestBuy. Today, I received a new laptop because it met the "Bad Lemon" clause (turned in old laptop with same problem four times). I've also been working with SL at my day job, so comming into SL during the evenings isn't something I was looking forward to. I can see why some Lindens may choose not to log in during their off ours, as they too need a place other than "work" to relax. Still playing Final Fantasy XIII, so I may not be posting as much over the next few days.

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home