Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

28 February, 2010

Colorillo Magic

I did more experimenting with Colorillo and found a way to line up the canvas to cover a full prims face (1260x635, 0.39x0.488, -0.24x-0.162). With this, I was able to then change the prim into a sphere. Unfortunately, I couldn't change the color of the brush since the palette was not in view. I colored the whole texture blue, and then I was able to start writing directly on the sphere. The 2D version of the texture made it appear that my text was warped and curved as I wrote letters around the object. There were a few problems when the text wrapped to the other side of the texture that resulted in some horizontal lines in the image, or rings on the sphere. I saved the final image and uploaded it in-world. What a fun little experiment.

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home