Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

17 February, 2010

Live among the shadows

Matthew Kidomen helped me out a bit with getting shadows to show up in snapshots. He recommended Kirstens 18s (215) viewer

http://www.armyof4.com/Kirstenlee/Public%20Viewers/Windows/

At first, I tried 19 (379), since it was the latest version. I couldn't get the shadows to show up though. I later downloaded the version that Matthew recommended and shadows did show up.

It's interesting to see the shadows change as the sun moves accross the sky. In addition, the framerate is better than the official viewer with shadows turned on. One thing that I did notice though is teleporting seems to freeze up the viewer. I'm still getting used to this. Impressive.

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home