Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

15 June, 2011

Dunking Code Complete

502359

In just a little over 300 lines of code, I was able to consolidate seven scripts into one as well as reduce the need for an extra prim. There have been a few additional functions added to LSL to allow me to do this. I've also picked up some techniques along my many projects that enabled me to move an avatar as a linked prim. I'm very happy with how the logic within the game is comming along. I'll be making some changes to the bottom part of the tank, creating some textures, and addressing the need for the "water rezzer". Hopefully that's another thing I can get rid of.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home