Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

12 June, 2011

Sculpted shop

501911

I was having a tough time getting ideas for my shop when looking at what other people have done. The only thing I brought away from it was to have a big open area. I started playing around this morning with some different ideas. The shops footprint is 56x56 meters (3136 sq. m.) I starting working with some ideas for walls, then the railing on the sides, and lifted it up just above the clouds. Afterwards, I started working on a roof. I didn't like the idea of a flat roof, as I felt like the space seemed smaller, no matter how high the roof was, so I went with a dome. It reminds me a bit of an airport hangar now. The store alone is taking up 86 prims (74 sculpted, 1 megaprim)

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home