Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

04 June, 2011

Rotating Sculpties

500846

I was having a tough time with my pie throwing in that no matter how I would tweak the scripts, the pie that I threw would never face the rite direction, or it made a difference in what direction the avatar was facing. I soon discovered that the problem was based on the rotation that the sculpty was rendered in. In rokuro, it creates a sculpty around the Z axis. To solve this problem, I found that sculptypaint is able to rotate existing sculpties. In no time at all, I had a sculpty pie being thrown the correct way, no matter what direction I was facing. I didn't need to rotate my existing texture either.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home