Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

03 June, 2011

Lossless Sculpties

500637

I recall when scupties first came out, it was pretty hard to get objects imported with near perfection. I was reminded of this again tonight when I forgot to check the lossless compression when uploading a table I had made with the prim oven. I got what appeared to be a spider web of sorts with a garbled up table (right). My 12 prim table (left) is now just one sculpty (middle). Although some of the edges appear to be a little rounded. It should be okay though. I don't want to be sued if a kid splits their head open if they fall down onto the edge of the legs.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home