Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

03 April, 2010

SFG - Finding Supplies

I started gathering supplies for the Square Foot Gardening (SFG) method. I spent about 45 dollars so far. Here is what I found: 2"x6"x8' studs (2 * 4.72 = 9.44), 1"x1/4"x4' popular wood (6 * 1.72 = 10.32), 3CF pete moss (8.96), Cow manure (5.77), Premium manure (2.47), and 3'x50' Weed Free Premium Fabric (13.97). I still need to find some Vermiculite and three other types of compost before I can start on Mels Mix. I ran around four different stores looking for materials, but came up a bit short. I think I'll start looking up local nursaries and make a few calls this comming week. At least I will not have to hunt down soil in the future unless I want to make a few more gardens.

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home