Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

04 April, 2010

Nursery Visit

I called ahead to find that Medows Farms Nurseries had the Vermiculite (24.99) in a large bag. I got there and the thing looked extreamly heavy. I tried to lift a corner and was shocked at how light it was. It's like a big paper bag of styrofoam. Looking for compost materials, I felt very confused. I wasn't sure what was considered as compost materials. Nothing appeared like the products displayed in the SFG book. I asked someone outside to help show me where the stuff was. I picked up a bag of leaf compost (4.99), compost manuer (2.69) and compro (5.99). In all, I spent 38.66 today. I now have everything needed to start my SFG for a total of 89.59.

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home