Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

06 June, 2011

Pie Scoring

501150

Not much work was done on the pie throwing contest today. However, I did figure out how to setup the scoring system. It will be based on accuracy, speed, and distance. I've gotten the system to also recognize where the partition is located as well as wait (within reason) for the last thrown pie to hit something after it was thrown. Once I tweak the scoring system, the pie throwing will be ready to begin. I'll have a special treat for anyone who is subscribed to my subscribe-o-matic to celebrate the release. If you're extra special, you'll even get a cherry on top.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home