Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

24 July, 2011

Reflection on glass

508039

I've gotten the fish bowl to have a little more depth to it. I now have a texture that makes it appear that a light source it hitting against it. I'm not quite satisfied with it, but it is better. I was able to use AvPainter to figure out where to paint the object to simulate light. Transparency doesn't work so well with it as a default texture lies underneath my own. I've also updated the texture on the business cards so they are more generic. I only added 1 prim to make the drawing ball into a fish bowl filled with business cards (only a 100% increase). I'll have to spend more time learning about glass and reflecting light sources later.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from Lewis Moten's Posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home