Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

17 July, 2011

Themed stalls

507191

In the past, I really didn't bother with making my rented stalls look all that great. I just threw up a networked vendor or static boxed vendors and left. I'm trying to change how I work with rented stalls. I'm finding that each one seems to have a creative look, and that there are no two stalls that look alike. Regarding sales, I don't know if it will help either way. It doesn't seem to be having any affect just yet, as my in-world servers still read as zero sales each day. Perhaps I need to restrict the number of products for sale to be those that fit within the areas surrounding theme - but I haven't caught on to what that is just yet.

Visit Come To Paradise

Posted via email from Lewis Moten's Posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home