Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

09 July, 2011

Vendor development ideas

505992

I'm starting to work out how my vendors will appear. I'll have 10 thumbnail images displayed at once. Users click them to see the image in the center of the screen. Since I have more than 10 products, I'll offer the end-user a way to navigate through "pages" of products. The problem is that I think this will confuse a few people. I need to get this one just rite so it's pretty intuitive. Maybe I'll move all 10 images on the right and put the arrows directly under them. I tried hunting for some other vendors that did something similar, but haven't had much luck. I've incorporated a few solutions to problems I've had in the past such as renaming the vendor for each diplayed product.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home