Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

26 June, 2011

Sales Imported, Reports Reporting

504235

I got all of my sales on SLX, XStreetSL, and the marketplace since 2006 imported into my database. 13,428 sales to be exact. I changed to using bar charts, and the viewer is able to display them just fine. One thing I noticed rite off the bat - when XStreetSL was closed, I lost roughly 33% of my sales. Things have been picking up a little in march. With a concentration of effort in June, the sales are starting to pick up. I'll be mucking with the reports a lot more as they are very useful to see the big picture of what is going on. Maybe I can import my old sales from Apez, OnRez, and JEVN. Perhaps even my SL account transactions as well.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home