Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

22 June, 2011

SLCC 2011

503402

I haven't been to the SLCC since 2007. I'd like to go this year, but there is a problem. It's in California. Train or bus would take about 3 days. Driving non stop would take under 2. And walking it would be 38 days. The real heart of the problem is flying 6 hours. I just get this feeling in my stomach just thinking about it and have this strange idea that I would just panic. It's affected my career, vacations, and simply prevents me from having fun at amusement parks as well. Maybe I should get liqured up or take muscle relaxers before I go on a plane. I wonder what can this community do to help me out here. There seems to be lots of people with different problems that get help here.

Visit SLCC 1

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home