Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

16 June, 2011

Inventory on Display

502448

I've spent most of the night setting up product vendors and demonstrations of the products that customers may interact with. I will not put all products out. I've updated a few after noticing a few new options that the Linden Scripting Language offers. For example, the dance floor has consolidated 16 scripts into 1 now that I can animate textures on any object within a linked group using llSetLinkTextureAnim. I love the idea that I can see how much memory my scripts are taking up while being on the main land. This was one of the justifications I had when I purchased my first sim - debugging memory, as only estate owners could get access to information like that.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home