Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

16 June, 2011

Drawing Ball Update

502425

Natiel Bailey contacted me regarding the drawing ball. She said it was anouncing that someone was picked, while remembering that someone else was chosen. I looked at the code and saw something that didn't look rite. I brought out the big guns and started logging in with my test accounts to verify the problem. Sure enough, it was there. It appeared to always be picking the first person remaining, but announcing a random person chosen. I fixed it up and confirmed with the test accounts that things were in order. I also updated the script to compile with mono.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home