Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

20 June, 2011

Board Bounce Basket Game Progress

503019

The new game is comming along quite fine. I've also figured a way to implement an easy way to setup making money through the games rather than relying on an additional vendor. There seems to be a trick to making the game easier based on how far the basket sets out from the board, so I may make that adjustable by the owner, or an option to self adjust based on how many people have been winning/losing. I added some holes to the sides so I could see if the ball made it in. At the moment, anyone can walk up to get a free thrower and try to get the ball in on their own. (sorry, no winners!) I'll work on detecting an actual win tomorrow. I also setup the board so owners can change the texture.

Visit Spini

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home