Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

23 June, 2011

Where was your first land?

503703

Back in 2005, I purchased my "First Land" in Dagger. I've since moved on to bigger parcels, but I keep returning to take a look every now and then. I used to walk around meeting many of the people who lived in the region and even made a land scanner to find owners. Today I saw the place where Twisted Tardis used to live up on auction. He was the first who seemed to have disappeared, but his build of planets seemed to remain forever. Days seem like weeks in this place. Many of us began to worry and soon talked about our memories of him. I remember the day when he told me how everything was disappearing from our grid. Thankfully the Lindens got things back up and running. I still miss the guy.

Visit Dagger

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home