Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

25 June, 2011

Portable Problems

503915

I've fixed up my ANS so that I am logging marketplace sales again. It appears that my PHP was upgraded on my host and broke support for parameters passed by reference. I started working on a web accessible object to send me messages from the outside world, but kept running into problems when trying to contact it through PHP. I've tried fsockopen, file_get_contents, and curl_setopt. I get timeouts without hitting the box, but my web browser hits it just fine. I suspect that my web host (GoDaddy) is the culprit blocking all ports except the standard 80/443. I'm pulling my hair out tring to access ports 12046/12043 since those are the only ones provided to me.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home