Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

25 June, 2011

Messages from the nether

504058

Things seem to be moving along quickly. Once the dyanamic url service was setup, I was able to quickly put together another service to send messages to avatars without having to log in. I simply tell an object in-world to send the message on my behalf. The primary goal here is to contact people after purchasing an item from me on the marketplace to follow up. I'll also need a way to make sure it only happens once and that the message is relevant to their purchase. As an extra precaution, I've also slapped a password on the service to avoid unauthorized use.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home