Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

25 June, 2011

Charting Sales

504073

I've got my sales database for the marketplace moved over to a different host. For now, I'm starting to look into building a sales report to graph how well I am doing from month to month. Google Charts is doing a great job of this. I got something working on a regular web browser, but the lines are not showing up with the in-world browser. If I hover over an invisible line, the "dot" shows up telling me the exact value of L$ I made for that month/year. I often come home looking at the marketplace trying to add up how much L$ I made for the day, and converting it to US currency. Graphics are better than a table of numbers.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home