Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

27 June, 2011

Junk 101: How to sell it

504363

I have quite a few items in my shop. A few of them seem to be "dated junk" in my eyes. They never sell. I had considered just removing them from my store all together as I felt that they were embarassing. It appears that my price markdown a couple weeks back has had an affect. Lots of people are buying my junk compared to previous reports. It's super cheap, but it's still some L$ comming my way that I wouldn't have otherwise had. So lesson learned. Ones junk is anothers treasure - for the rite price. I have this hope that if more people purchase from me, there is more potential that someone will come back. Maybe I can make a report to tell me, and how quickly after the first sale.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home