Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

09 July, 2011

Marketplace Web Vendor

505942

For starters, it looks like I was able to get a marketplace vendor setup. With the ability to display media on a prim, I was able to show each product's marketplace page. I was even able to go through and purchase an item on the market! For anyone without the media browser, they would only see a static image of the product (similar to how most vendors work in-world today). This vendor is only 3 prims. It uses touch based mapping to figure out if you want to go back, forward, or to my home page. The price tag at the top is 1 prim, but changes from 0 to 999,999 L$ as well as telling you what permissions the product offers. I still need to make this work for people without media enabled.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home