Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

30 June, 2011

Inventory Servers

504858

I'm working on an inventory server and working my way up to a web-based vendor. My goal is to have a bunch of vendors throughout different malls to start taking in sales. I'm tieing them into my sales logs so that I can consolidate all of my reports as well as track if the in-world sales are doing better or worse then web-based sales. So far, my inventory servers report the items that they contain, and deliver when asked. The next step is to build up a database of products associated with the items. This will add some additional details to my reports such as the ability to categorize sales. Last, I'll work on the vendors themselves.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home