Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

01 July, 2011

Populating Inventory Database

504923

I've got the inventory servers updating my database to identify what object has items to be delivered. I also have setup the web-based portion to allow me to start saving details about my products. Populating this data will take a long time. I started looking at vendor designs, playing around with lights and different shapes. I'm assuming that many malls may have issues about lights and the idea of lag, so i'm still working on other ideas. I'm not certain if I will go with a 1-prim vendor or add a few more for related information. I was also considering displaying web pages on the vendors to have more details, but I'm assuming media on a prim could lag people down.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home