Dedric Mauriac

Live, from inside the world of second life.

10 July, 2011

JEVN? Hippo? Bah!

506150

I thought I would setup a quick vendor system with JEVN. Problem is the vendors stop responding a bit too often when I start modifying them. I tried out hippoVEND, but the system requires textures to actually be in the servers. On top of that - it's all web based. Many wouldn't see that as a problem. My problem is that I already have all the data. It's very hard to sit down and import it all into web pages. With JEVN, I just create a web page to export all my data and JEVN loads it up quick. I still have a few ideas for JEVN. Maybe all hope is not lost just yet.

Visit Applewood

Posted via email from dedricmauriac's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home